PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what is the worst ever salary?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2002, 17:18
Pointer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

flintstone : jou said....

[quote]If someone is qualfied and capable of doing the job they should be paid accordingly. No haggling, no excuses and none of this nonsense about paying peanuts because the pilots are only doing it for the experience/it's a short contract/they owe their trainers money. <hr></blockquote>

It's a bit of an arogant attitude to call your colleagues that, wouldn't you say??? Most of these girls and boys are on the brink of bankrupcy and theire parents are about to lose theire home! just because "fellow colleagues" like you say they are undermining things! use youre brain and blaim the institutions and company's that allow or actualy susstain this scheme. Most are prommissed a glorious carreer...just sign here. I've been there and i almost opted for a job where i would earn less and pay for "training" all set up by a "school". Those people should be blaimed and i think theire fine colleagues should make a stand that the company's are not making any deals with companys who let theire "employees" pay theire way!

sorry if i offended any of my colleagues, but i've been on the road of financial ruine myself because of people lying and extorsion.

th th tha thats all folks!