PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet basing policy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 01:24
silverfox6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kraut
Well, this thread is gettig personel. SILVERFOX obviously has a different view. WE tried to explain. He does not accept our view.
I see no reason for words used as by BLE.
Does not give a "brilliant view" of EZY pilots. Or do we communicate as pilots like this??
SILVERFOX, I would not try to join EZY with your expactations!
Thanks, Kraut !
Obviously these guys forgot what this thread was about: the idea or question of "cuffio", if homers should be given some preference against lifestylers (or whatever). Why the hell should this idea not be reasonable, at least to talk about ?
I simply did not like the tenor of some of these "answers" - which were pretty "nose high".
The best of all is NSF, who always gives lectures - instead of contributing to the DISCUSSION. Then, he calls me "unable to understand" - and finally calls himself "polite" for doing so.
That's not amusing at all.

It is also funny to hear that e.g. bloggs2 takes my pointing on the "given rules" regarding contracts and bases as some legal stuff only. . . Interesting that the contractual status is "only" something legal you don't have to consider - or what ?
And because of that, Silverfox is totally wrong, aha !
(so why did they stress all these political phrases like "European company", when it is in fact and at the end of the day straight forward UK?)

I would really recommend NSF + others to sit down and think about the matter of a DISCUSSION and not continously and simply teach about and praise their published rules in every possible detail.
...and of course, not to call anybody who has a different OPINION a sick person.
that's also not amusing