PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Academy Scotland
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2006, 22:46
SS1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't help myself posting this despite trying. Firstly i'd like to say that this is in no way an attempt to defend FAS, and yes i agree with most of the things on here, but people in glass houses should not throw stones! I also do not condone violence, but this just makes me laugh at how ridiculous the whole thing actually is.
I have it from a few different but very credible sources what the real story is behind the cops, ABZ and FAS.
What actually happened i have been told is:
A certain well known individual involved in Grampian Flying Club who shall remain nameless, but is well known, upset the owner of FAS which resulted in a threatening phone call. The owner decided to offer the person a right good beating, to which he replied 'bring it on.' This particular individual then decided to call the cops like a right blouse and tell them that a team of hit men were on their way up from 'Glesgae' to murder him, and that he (and his supposed ex-SAS mate) needed round the clock protection by the local Police. Cops of course obliged and interviewed a few people who put them right and played down the situation as a storm in a tea cup and no more than silly threats in the playground. They then decided to issue a bollocking to the complainer for wasting their time and that was that. I of course think the silly boy who told the cops is a bit of a tit and this is why i am posting this. I couldn't have him banging on about others when he has so many skeletons of his own. Let us not mention the fact he has claimed to be in the secret service, has a chequered past in avaition, is a bankrupt and has actually faked his own death on PPrune.
Now PPrune, i have named no people or given any descriptions, so let's see what hold this individual has over the Mods? If this is pulled then it just shows how bias PPrune is towards the muckers of the mods- this is not what the site is all about now is it Danny?
Again, nothing in defence of FAS here. I do believe from the same sources that they owe lots and lots of cash, are struggling and did do a runner from ABZ, but there's always two sides to every tale.
All the very best to the other aviators of Aberdeen. Long may you continue (Just watch who you're dealing with though!).
Not everyone in aviation is a crook, but all crooks are in aviation- Never ever pay up front ;-)

Last edited by SS1; 22nd Aug 2006 at 06:30.