PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Bog' standard Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2006, 20:25
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eidah
Why do you feel nervous, FBW? You don't have to like MOL or FR's way of doing business, but I find your prejudice insulting towards all the very professional pilots, cabin crew and engineers who provide a safe service for FR pax and who are not stupid or suicidal.
I do not intend to be insulting and I do not have prejudices. However when I fly with FR I do not perceive safety in the same way as I perceive it with other carriers. full stop.

I was on the DUB-STN that had an engine fire in 2002 and I promise you the whole thing wasn't fun.

I am a cabin crew myself and I am deeply involved in aviation safety, CRM etc, so I think I have a sufficient knowledge to create an opinion for myself.
I love and enjoy flying, however I turn anxious only when I fly with them, so I avoid it.

MOL might have done lots of good (his employees might think otherwise but it's their own business) by making travel by air affordable for young people and people who couldn't afford it before, but made me anxious. So he won't get a penny from me.
No disrespect. It's just not for me!!!

Last edited by flybywire; 21st Aug 2006 at 20:49.