PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2006, 05:31
Iulia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heya followyourdreams...

Girlfriend, I feel your fustration, really I do, because I waited those horrible 14 days and was sent the 'thanks no thanks' email... and all those wee days I had the mantra running in my head 'no news= good news'... silly of me to think that... YOU however have every right to! Almost three weeks, thats great! Think of it this way... if they didn't want you, they'd probably have known long ago, from when you picked up your bottom of that chair after your 1on1, know what I mean? The way I figure it works is they put some kind of stamp/mark on your application/notes (taken in the 1on1) and shove it in the 'not a chance' pile, and they get onto those pretty soonish, probably way before calling the lucky ones for the medicals! I dunno, thats my theory... it seems a fast way to sift through the HUNDREDS of applications VB get for CC!!

...omgshhh its fustrating reading these posts sometimes... I'm so happy and sad at the same time... its great to hear that people are finally having their dreams fulfilled and all... but when I ask their age, I'm told 20-something... duh!!

But some advice for yourself, and anyone else feel sick and tired of waiting for that call, or the months to pass til they can reapply... do something!! Work overtime at your current jobs (if you can), make $$$, go get your hair coloured/cut, nails done, visit gfs, watch the latest movies coming out, go to a drive in... ANYTHING to pass time!

As for myself... the above mentioned activities would be a 'luxury' to do... I'm too busy anyhow with my VCE, these are the last few weeks...

Wow... its so summer-y outside! LOL I believe the correct term to use would be 'spring is on its way', its so good to see some sunshine and sit on the balcony