PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom Airlines - how not to run customer service
Old 20th Aug 2006, 16:50
Married a Canadian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captain Gomes....as I said..Zoom don't seem to care the their passengers have onward travel arrangements. If they are not careful they will lose a lot of business.

Who wants to make schedules when the carrier you are with reserves the right to change the time by 3 hours with only 24hours notice!

Bruce Lee...Air Canada's economy service is ermmm not very good compared to BA. Not transatlantic anyway. 5 trips now with them and all have been poor. They need to get in decent in flight entertainment and some better cabin crew. I will stick to BA for now.
Someone told me the longhaul flights to Hong Kong and the like on the A340s have seat back TV in economy. Is that right??

Great Circle...there are 3 foreigners on Toronto terminal control. One german lass, one British lass...and then me......the only one who says fife and tree and tow sand..and daycimal and the like!
My sister is flying Trasaat from Gatwick in October. I shall look forward to her comments.