PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 20th Aug 2006, 12:30
popins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reference Letters

I gave my final interview about 12 days back. After 4 days I got a call from EK asking me to send them my reference letters. I told them that I was told during the interview that they were needed only when I got a confirmation that I have cleared the interview. Anyways they said until I give them the reference letters my application will be on hold.
In the meantime they have sent out a few rejections emails. They started informing people to go for medicals after 1 week itself. Now most of these people had completed their paper work like reference letters etc before they went for the finals.
I managed to send in my stuff today only. And now I am not sure what to expect. We were 5 people remaining in my group after the last group discussion (1 guy and 4 girls). Out of this the guy got the rejection email within the first week and the other 3 girls have got the go ahead for the medicals. I am the only one remaining and this wait is making me very nervous.