PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BE hiring in from abroad?
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2002, 02:51
HugMonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snooze:-<ol type="1">[*]Anybody coming here with the right to work is one thing. Someone coming here for whom the right to work is arranged on the say-so of an airline is another. If somebody already has the right to work here that is fair enough.[*]What South African mates? I wasn't aware that I have any. Are you making assumptions again?[*]Not being aware of a vacancy can be an excellent excuse. It depends how widely, and for how long a vacancy was advertised. If it was advertised for two days in the bottom drawer of a locked filing cabinet in a basement toilet with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard", I don't think people could be held responsible for not noticing.[*]As commander of an aircraft, you can be held responsible for any illegal immigrants on board your aircraft. Surprised you weren't aware of this. It therefore behoves you to have some knowledge of immigration rules.[*]What makes you think I "dislike" foreigners? Just your assumptions. Not a good idea to work on assumptions. Did your first PPL instructors never tell you that?[*]My first post merely asked questions - if you think this demonstrates assumptions, I think you need to get either your eyes tested, or work out the simple meanings of words. You're an aircraft commander? And a training captain? God help us.[/list=a]