PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2006, 16:29
Mister-Sheep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CPL_Ace
I'm there at 13:00.
I know all about the PILAPT software but need some help as I understand that they combine a lot of the tests together. Can anyone help or give me a clue how they do this. Perhaps any memories of what you had to do on your tests? I know there's a link to the old CTC thread but that's fairly old and I'm if I can find it!!

I need to get some practice in as it's been a few months without flying - minesweeper just doesn't cut the mustard!
Hi CPL Ace.

The tests where they combine a lot of tests together measure your multi-tasking ability. They take one of the tests you have tried earlier, and then integrate a second test, and then a third. They get quite difficult, but dont worry almost everyone there at my stage 3 thought they had blown their chances at stage 2 with that test. To be honest, If I were you i'd spend most of the time practicing mathematics. Try this site it is fantastic http://www.thatquiz.com/. Once you are up to speed with the maths itself, get a book on numerical reasoning ( but remember alot of the numerical reasoning exercises are irrelevant) which contains questions involving simple mathematics worded in a way that gets you thinking.

Mister-Sheep