PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Sick Pleasure Do They Get??
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2006, 17:25
gorgeous spotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy What Sick Pleasure Do They Get??

Heard on Radio Five Live tonight that a Excel Airways plane was diverted from Egypt to Italy when a message had been written on a sick bag that there was a bomb on the plane. Pilot then announced that they had had a note of the threat and he was diverting to Italy. Radio Five Live were doubtful that Pilot should have told all passengers and crew about the threat but to be honest, he did the correct and only thing he could do and I think that I would rather know, albeit be terrified, and the Pilots then brought the plane down safely. So, begs the question, why do people do this sort of thing? What pleasure do they get? Only a sick person who had obviously just enjoyed a flight would endanger the lives of other people. Its going to be difficult to specify the difference between a real threat and a hoax when you have nutters like this in our world; for the sake of a laugh please you idiots, just get a life. Thank the lord it was not a real threat, but what would this diversion have cost?, not to mention all the inconvenience for everyone. Anyhow, hope that everyone concerned with that particular incident is ok but doesn't it make you wonder about some people?? If I have got this wrong I apologise; only reporting what I've just heard on the radio

Gorgeous