PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bellview Airlines (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2006, 13:38
AVSEC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Revnetwork I am glad to have this explanation,but you must understand that the general public do not have the priviledge of using this forum so they are not aware of vk technical problems.
I will not lie in a debate.I am suprised by the times you are quoting.remember accra is one hour behind Nigeria,so if you leave at 1500pm,you should arrive at roughly the same time,accra local time.
If you end up leaving 30 minutes later than scheduled it messes up your plans since it takes about 15-25 minutes to go through Ghanian immigration,and by 5pm most of my contacts want to leave for their homes,especially when meeting are scheduled on a friday afternoon.

I want VK,Bellview and Aero to be the best airlines in Africa.I hope that Arik succeed,and hope Sosoliso get back their flag carrier status for Liberia.

I hope this happens sooner rather than later.This will help african Aviation get to where it should,as long as South african airways,ethiopian airlines and kenya airways continue the way they are going now.