PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom Airlines - how not to run customer service
Old 17th Aug 2006, 19:51
GreatCircle

Location: A normal Northern Land, with Uncle Sam's anarchy to the south...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh god Rotornut, can you imagine....shades of JG indeed...perhaps LeBlanc is back, wearing a kilt.

Well, at least the Missus is in the air, somewhere at the early stage of a nat-track heading home, 5.30 to go.

Called Zoom again, "Sorry sir the plane is still on the ground, no idea when it'll arrive". I informed the gal that push took place at 18.14 local(according to a pal) and wheels up confirmed at 18.39 local. She was "surprized"...I then asked to speak to customer service....but they don't take calls. Only letters and email...

The delay isn't the issue - after what we saw and experienced first hand myself in the UK last week, not a problem, but the cack-handed nonsense all the way from Z4 HQ to the Handling Agent to Zoom UK Staff....is an issue - as is what has been labelled mis-representation of a product by the missus.

Lesson - don't muck around with a lawyer - especially one like she who must be obeyed....,

Boyles' Balls be aware (oh and wear protection under yer kilts)