PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2006, 05:44
Wingletts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Virign recruits accomodation available in Essendon!

Hi t

[SIZE="3"][/ Hi to Seek to Fly and any other new VB recruits!
Just to let you konw that I have a room available in a very comfortable townhouse in Essendon (one of the best parts) for rent available now!
It is only 10mins by car to the VB staff carpark and is a fantastic location for working all those shifts - i speak from experience as i am an ex VB Cabin Supervisor! I could not have imagined living any where else whilst working as an f/a!So good to be able to be close to home for those earlies and lates!
It is also 15mins by train to the city and 10mins to Lygon street. Located only mins from the Essendon village shops (that have great shops /cafes) and 10mins to Highpoint.
The unit is very modern with a good sized bedroom with walk in robes ,courtyard garden etc- very pleasant..would suit someone who is from interstate relocating or someone looking to be cloe to work for flying.
I am 33yrs old and now work as a receptionist and work in the CBD ..and I definately would love to have another f/a to share with as I really understand the life of cabin crew and shift work, and to hear all about the industry ..
If you are training at present and are interested or know anyone else who may be interested, feel free to PM me and I can give you a much more detailed desription of the accomodation and a little more about myself!
Seek to Fly would you be so kind as to spread the word at training .school and PM me if you need to.?
The rent is $552pcm + gas electricity +water ...
Hope to hear from all those new crew out there ..good luck with your training ..not long to go now!
Wingletts