PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VISION THREAD (other than colour vision)
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2006, 22:08
east_sider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
City uni tests again

2Close, I agree there seems to be mixed information, I'm not doubting what you say for a moment, all info welcome to try and work out together what is going on!

Here is a relevant extract of an email I received yesterday (14/08/06) from the lady who did my tests at City uni:

".....As explained to you we are carrying out a new study to eventually assess what level of colour vision is necessary to perform certain tasks in aviation environment. The tests have been finalised and I've started to test some people on them, especially normals. About 2 hours of testing may be required, probably less. If you would like to participate let me know and we can set up an appointment."

I think she's pretty keen for volunteers for this, both with known CVD and normal colour vision, anyone who is interested to know more please PM me.

(Please note I'm in no way associated with City Uni - just your average wannabee trying to work out if he's got a chance). Although I dunno why I'm bothering anymore seeing as I can't get that class 1.....

On a more positive note at least I'm starting my PPL proper this weekend at Stapleford!

cheers all.