PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA, Thieving B@st&rds
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2006, 21:03
el !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bealine
Before making accusations of baggage handling theft along the lines of "I know a man who ......." or "I met a man down the pub who told me.......", can you please supply some evidence!
British Airways has provided CCTV's at ALL areas at LHR and LGW where baggage is handled and on many of our aircraft CCTV's are installed in the holds themselves. I suggest anyone who accuses BA's men of theft is either lying to make a fraudulent insurance claim (whoever would do such a thing!), the bags have gone astray or labels gone missing.
Your post is an insult to everyone that has suffered an airport theft now or in the past. You should post your postal address so citizens of integrity could fill your mailbox with copies of the reports filed. Then refund all of them for the postage. And your postman to curse you for the extra load.
Not to mention that illuminated forumite, former airport police that kept telling us just yesterday how the poor police could not do anything becase they are not allowed to place cameras in private property and how the airlines are not collaborating.
Another example of typical Aviation Business Fingerpointing.