PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC holdpool (ATPers)
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2006, 19:25
Toastal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting Times

Come on now folks, I think that's a fair point Saffer. Had I parted with £6700 up front for an AQC in the near future, i'd be asking the exact same questions. Surely the fact that Thomas Cook, First Choice and Thomsonfly are running their own recruitment at the mo, should send alarm bells ringing to an extent. I know for a fact that as of this week, the holdpool is sitting in the mid-twenties, and with an AQC every 3 weeks, it won't be long before it reaches the magic 40 (the amount CTC always wanted to have, but never could, due to demand from the airlines).

I too will be paying particular attention over the next couple of months before the house gets re-mortgaged. And for those out there that think this thread is an excuse to have a pop at CTC, you couldn't be further from the truth. Having been in 3 other airlines holding pools, I found them to be the most professional and friendly of the lot. What I am questioning however, is wether they even know themselves who is going to be recruting and when. As i've always been told, a week is a loooong time in aviation, but what do I know is, the AQC still awaits me!!!!!

T