PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Home of Photos in Dunnunda! Mk I
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2006, 13:06
brucekabuce

Outback Pics

I have posted more pics of a flyway i did back in the days (all of which I took :P) I used a dsc-w5 i think its called well its 5 megapixel anyway good solid camera but maybe a little bit to big!
enjoy,
This on is on the first day flying above the clouds like the jets do!!! but oh no look what happens!

This one is one over the top of good old Horsham town! i really feel like a jet pilot now! lucky it cleared up on the way to YMIA where we ducked under it to refuel!

This one i took on the way to Ayers Rock beautiful up north kind of weather!!!

The nice Stuart highway a good thing to navigate by up north, its easy to mis enter a way point into the gps as i am sure all of us have found out

The famous rock what more can I say! Very busy place with helicopters and sight seeing planes everywhere some of which didn't bother to use there radios

This next one i took just after we landed at Alice Springs after a HUGE thunderstorm, luckily we landed in time to taxi to the GA apron and shut down! Was one of the best experiences in my aviation carrier so far I think! AWESOME

This one was taken near Hamilton island what more can i say but I wish i could fly here eveyday!

This one was taken near Brisbane! Fires everywhere so all that haze is smoke, very annoying!

Well thats it will have more soon,
Let keep this link peaking hard!!!
Cheers
Brucekabuce

Last edited by brucekabuce; 15th Aug 2006 at 04:49.