PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 2
Thread: Aer Lingus - 2
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2006, 09:11
EI896

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EI-RB
Flew to Glasgow last week and I got a very good deal with EI ! The plane was full and their service was excellent ! In fact it was a lot better than FR's ! I notice prices on board EI flights for tea/coffe etc are way cheaper than FR's ! Its time EI improved their long haul service and brought it up to the high standard that they have on their short haul routes ! I think EI's fares are very good especially if you book early and are flexible ! The cheapest return flight into Heathrow at the mo is around €75 ! Its around €60 with FR for the month of August ! Its costs around €13 to travel into london city from stansted and €5 from heathrow by train and tube respectively ! Total fare with EI into london city €80 tube(€5) =€85
Total fare with Ryanair €60 + train (€13 train) + baggge fee + credit card charge = around the same as EI ! And whose service is better and has more comfortable seats ??????? EI

Who would want to fly with Ryanair !!!!!!!
Finally someones talking sence!!! Aer Lingus always have and always will be better than Ryanair what you pay on Ryanair is what you get 1cent no pitch on seats no pocket in front, Ryanair try and make it as uncomfertable as f*cking possible, it's grotty, crews not trained and unhelpful don't do their jobs properly I could be here until tomorrow. Aer Lingus I thin kis one of the most friendly Courteous and at least they clean up their planes on landing last time I travelled with Ryanair I found bread crumbs on my table an a used babies nappy in the pocket in front when I asked for it to be dissposed they said "What you pay is whayt you get" I wrote to Ryanair and told them about this and yet the same reply "what you pay is what you get" I hope Ryanair pull out of Cork and make way for EI and REA cause nobody likes them. Now they're trying to know EI out of Spain which is totally stupid cause people wan't to get proper food and not bloody buns that taste like card-board!!!