PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyjet
Thread: Flyjet
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2006, 17:58
fje1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by goodgirl
"things have changed for the better over recent months"...a 767 that doesnt fly! dreadful promotions, broken ife which is never fixed, insufficient catering, no blankets, broken air conditioning, broken seat pockets, no pay rise, ,no bar commission or minimal, no cannisters in catering carts....im afraid a trip to Bermuda if and when the 767 is up and running is not going to sovle these.
- My recent post explains why the 767 is not yet flying.
- What do you mean by " Dreadful Promotions " - Crew with the relevent experience are promoted which is usually the case even though not my department....
- IFE, Ongoing technical problem with one of the IFE system on one of the 757 aircraft. Due to a part awaiting delivery and the lack of ground slots for this aircraft to be taken out of service in the busy season. This will remain out of service as this is not a essential part to the aircraft operation until it can be fixed.
-A limited amount of blankets are loaded onto each flight. The PSR can request more before the flight. ( again not an essential item, But preffered by PAX)
-The air condtioning does work as this is essential to the flight departing. The temperature gauge was faulty but no affect to the safty of the aircraft.
-Broken seat pockets are fixed if reported on flight reports or to the ground engineer. depending on aircraft turnaround slots.
-Pay rise are down to contracts and the contracting agency..
-Commission- All crews have a bar commission print outs off Alpha, All commission is down to Alpha and not Flyjet. However Flyjet are having talks with Alpha about this matter.
The cart situation should be reported on flight reports and the PSR + Cabin Crew should resolve this matter before departure by contacting the ground agent ( Alpha etc) or by phoning the relevent FJE department if it would endanger any evacuation or injury.
-Bermuda, again see previous posts these flights will start when it is possible to.

All these things are self explaned really but if you need to know anything else please msg me.