PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mid-air bomb plot 'a major threat
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2006, 17:53
Lord Snot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gassed budgie
Any major conflict that has occurred in the middle east over the last few decades in which Israel has been involved, has been started by the guys on the other side of the fence.
Apart from the 1967 Six Day War, of course....

Iran is responsible directly and indirectly for most of what goes under the name of terrorism today. That's what the Arab world has achieved by their inaction.
Don't forget the Pakis, they're no slouches in the world of international terrorism these days.

I'm sick and tired that such a backward horde of pr!cks are creating and getting away with so much mayhem.
I hear you brother....

I despise them and what they stand for.
I fully understand the sentiment. People who are caught in the middle like CC, already mentioned above, I sympathise with but having been all over the ME, the reality is the entire place is filled with hot-head, easily-offended, quick-to-anger people who are all deluded into banging their heads 5 times a day and who, although they may not be violent themselves, are certainly not particularly bothered when a western target is struck.

And why should they be, for them the west is "the other side", hated or not. Just as we choose our side. The sad part is, we encourage them to choose their ways in our own countries whilst they are smart (or cunning) enough to stamp that sort of dissension out in their own countries.

How many churches are there in Saudi Arabia?

The crusades weren't a Sunday barbeque...

No and the behaviour carried out during them is widely condemned by every Christian under the sun
Not by this one.