PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airport Security (Merged) - Effects on Crew/Staff
Old 13th Aug 2006, 10:56
LD Max

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BOAC
A warning to all on Danny's behalf - he has stated (Post #158) that posts NOT related to crew security issues on this thread will be 'moderated'.

There are several other threads elsewhere on PPRune where conspiracy and newspaper articles can be discussed.

Do not be surprised if your posts disappear
I believe my request for a "poll" thread has been merged with this one. (Presumably Danny didn't want a poll on industrial action, despite his obvious frustration.) However some of the comments you refer to above may have appeared in that thread also. May I kindly ask that such instances are moved rather than deleted if that's the case.

Thanks.

Edit: Almost impossible to 'track back' and check, but AFAIK the 'poll' posts are still in place as they do relate to crew issues. Anything else eg concerning pax screening, profiling, airlines profits or conspiracy theories is liable to get the 'big chop' from one of us.

Edit: Poll thread has been merged with this one, although the posts are intact. Anyway - point taken.

Last edited by LD Max; 13th Aug 2006 at 11:56.