PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2006, 08:42
Iulia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha isn't it amazing how cleaning can just keep you soooo busy? I love my trusty old toothbrushes, getting on my hands and knees cleaning the bathroom and floors in those hard to reach places!! It helps when I've had an argument with someone and am really hurt, I take the fustration out on the poor grout Or just to pass time..

Hostee, I rekon they'll call ya sometime this week, perhaps around the afternoon who knows! but definately no news is good news!! And I mean, the only thing to possibly hold you back now is if there were anything seriously wrong with your medical, and I think the doc would have scrunched up their face and been concerned if there were anything major wrong that would hold ya back from passing, don't you?

Anyway, do let us know how you go!!

I went to the RMIT city campus open day today, it was so exciting! A lecturer talked to me for ages, she was really authoritative-like but everything she had to say was really informative, and I hate to admit it, but I am looking forward to my uni-life next year. Hopefully like the house-cleaning I do, it will keep my mind preoccupied and help the months pass til I reapply to VB and REX, as well as add the years onto my age... next year, 19, wow, and then 20! The big 2-zero!!

It amazes me how time passes, tomorrow is the beginning of a new week, last week seems to have just flown by!

Speaking of flying I may go on a study tour to Europe next year, that way I gain credits for two subjects and I can travel by train to Romania and see my relatives again.

Take care people, and I hope you have an enjoyable week!