PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Uk Airport Chaos (hand wringing thread)
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2006, 21:31
Final 3 Greens

BJCC

And Guess what, the World kept spinning. Lesson? The world does not depend on lap tops.

You really do take the art of myopic philosophy to a level of competency that few can master.

Did you know that at one stage people thought that the Earth was flat and in recent history others fought a court case to denounce Darwin's theories?

Given your comments about laptops and mobiles, I can only think that globalization passed you by without catching your attention.

The world does not depend on latops, but the business community does.

As to comlying with it? Well, there's really no option

I don't really wish to make a jet blast type of post here, but the UK government brought in a number of regulations that I did not think were compatible with running a micro business and also told a large number of self employed people that we were not paying the "right amount of tax."

The net result is that I redomiciled my business away from the UK and now live outside the UK. Many others did too.

The UK government lost a significant amount of taxation as a result.

So there is a choice in this global village and the business community will make it.

People of limited vision like yourself will at least find the queues shorter at the airport.