PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foiled airline bomb plan - Well Done!
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2006, 01:31
16 blades

Short Blunt Shock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why do the Muslim youth of the UK feel so alienated as to provoke some of them to become suicide bombers?
Because nowadays, we are so paralysed by political correctness that we let them. (MARK MY WORDS: I will lay money on this lot getting away scot free, probably with a substantial sum of compensation, because of the 'Phil Shiners' of this world - bookmark this post and come back to me in 6 month's time! If I'm wrong I'll bite my own c**k off!)

Tablet_Eraser
I have debated separate issues with you in the past, and we haven't seen eye-to-eye! I never thought I'd see myself write this, but your post was absolutely excellent! My hat is being doffed in your direction as we speak.

Terrorism CANNOT exist without communities to support it - a body of people who sympathise with their goals, keep their mouths shut when necessary, even provide 'safe houses' where required (one only has to examine NI to see this). It makes me sick to hear countless muslim 'community leaders' paraded on liberal TV shows, bleating on about 'alienation' of thier community, and how they couldn't possibly know who among them are capable of such acts. The bottom line is, you DO know EXACTLY who is capable of doing this, and you DO NOTHING because, whilst you may disagree with their methods, you sympathise with their aims, and you would never 'grass up' your muslim brothers to the 'evil' unbelievers.

I would point out at this stage the 'standard' response of a muslim who is asked if they comdemn acts of terrorism:

"We comdemn the killing of ALL innocents"

....conveniently failing to point out that no 'non-believer' is considered to be innocent. In the same vein, should we not consider the entire muslim community guilty in the face of home-grown terrorist atrocities, given that there is NO WAY that their community could be totally in the dark as to their activities?

A recent survey showed that over 25% of british muslims sympathised with the 7/7 bombers, and that an even higher number would not report suspicious activity of their 'brethren' to the police. I don't care what spin you put on it, 25% of 2 milllion is ALOT of people.

Yet, indiscrimiate killing of British people is justified because of Tony Blair's stance with the US over Israel - even though only 35% of us voted for him at the last election, and the rest of us hate his guts. If WE are guilty, then SO ARE YOU. Which is it to be?

16B