PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United Flight 93, What actually happened ? [somewhat edited by JT]
Old 11th Aug 2006, 23:20
rhovsquared

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SUPERMNNN I'm also very 'trained in science' and aviation (I'm not an airline pilot), most people here are more trained in aviation than I am, now many others on here ARE ALSO SCIENTISTS or ENGINEERS AND AIRLINE PILOTS, or Simply Scientist and Engineers [in the subjects relevant to aviation technical matters/ analysis], so with out adding my own analysis about KE and TAS and Vdf, strenght of materials heat energy/gram of jet AI etc. I would like to say; that for you to argue a subject like this on THIS FORUM without a STRONG BACKGROUND is drinking from a firehose while spitting into a 200knot wind so as one scientist who sees another well intentioned scientist making a potential fool of himself please accept the final analysis of the seasoned Ppruners... the US government has plenty of real conspiracies i.e 'Tuskeegee experiemnts'

PILOTS ARE SMART TOO !!!
rhov

edited to add: shooting down the hijacked aircraft would have actually been a more 'favorable situation', so that fact that they weren't intercepted and shot down (using primary surveillance radar) of F-16s with military radar is a more valid question?
that's not really science that's pure logic... so tell the folks who don't believe in whatever this topic represents now to you that that is PERHAPS THE STUPIDEST CONSPIRACY EVER CRAFTED BY A CIVILIZATION ANYWHERE AND ANY TIME IN HISTORY!!!

Last edited by rhovsquared; 12th Aug 2006 at 00:40.