PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Western Australian Aviation College (WAAC)
Old 11th Aug 2006, 22:01
zivd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cool, I haven't actually talked with any of the banks yet because they need a prove from the school that u've applied in order to make the loan secure. However, as far as l know the maximum that you can borrow as a personal loan is £25,000. Also, you may want to try CDL (career develop loan) as well, the maximum is £8,000. That's the only two ways I can think of.
To be honest, can we apply two banks at the same time for 25,000 K loan? greatly appreciated if any advices.

If you read under WAAC faq section there's actually a topic under "Can I take out a loan for course fees?" It says, "The Western Australian Aviation College is a registered Learning Provider (number 12124) and consequently students may apply for a loan from Career Development Loans. Contact the CDL Information Line on UK Freephone 0800 585 505"
I guess the maximum is only 8,000 pounds for the course. I will see after I come back from Oz.

Actually, Cabair has already accepted me for self integrated course. However, I am still thinking are there any better options.
give me some comments Mixmaster

Cheers