PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mid-air bomb plot 'a major threat
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2006, 14:39
gassed budgie

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Yes, it is harsh, inflamatory and totally unnecessary. Woomera
That's a little harsh Zep.
Israel is the only country in the region that operates under the same/similar democratic principles that we purport to. Any major conflict that has occurred in the middle east over the last few decades in which Israel has been involved, has been started by the guys on the other side of the fence.
Those same countries have sat idley by over the past 25 years with a rather smug look on their collective faces and have been more than happy for Iran to do their bidding and stick it up Israel, safe in the knowledge that they could then say "well, it wasn't us".
The fact of the matter is if it wasn't for the oil, the rest of the world would have passed the Arabs by decades ago. The Arab world is rotting on the vine.
Iran is responsible directly and indirectly for most of what goes under the name of terrorism today. That's what the Arab world has achieved by their inaction.
They now have a country right next door that is racing towards obtaining nuclear weapons capability as quickly as they can possibly go. The Saudies, the Egyptions, the Jordanians are worried big time. Serve the f*%#@'s right.
The clerics that have the ultimate say in Iran are well and truly rooted in the seventh century. The regime would have to be the most irresponsible, tyranical, oppressive, dictatorial, authoritarian, contemtable, despotic group of collective assholes on the planet.
And I'm sick and tired that such a backward horde of pr!cks are creating and getting away with so much mayhem. Unfortunately because they're sitting on top of so much oil, I can't see them being nuked anytime soon.
What a shame!
I despise them and what they stand for.
Basically, I want them drawn and quartered, I want them on the rack, I want them electrocuted, I want them injected with some sort of nasty virus, I want them fried, I want them shot, I want them drowned, I want them blown into a million bits, I want them stone motherless f#@%^ing dead!
If there's a button that can be pushed somewhere to achieve this, I'm first inline!!!
..........better crawl back into bed I think.