PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foiled airline bomb plan - Well Done!
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2006, 06:48
Maple 01

TAC Int Bloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am grateful that I live in NZ and therefore somewhat isolated from these things. However the only point I would like to make is that since the debacle that is Iraq and the absolute lies told about WMD etc, free thinking individuals have a right to distrust, particularly the UK and USA Governments.
No chemical weapons found? Perhaps you'd like to look after the 500 that have been uncovered since the fall of Saddam - after all, they can't really be stuffed with toxic nasties, it's all propaganda - right?

With all due respect "gentlemen" your attitude is a direct result of America no longer having the USSR to keep it in check and you now think you can run roughshod over the whole world - well sorry - you can’t.
Yes, sure, the world would be much safer if the Yanks stayed at home They started two world wars, faked 9/11 and murdered 6 million Arabs in the Israeli gas chambers whilst steeling all the world’s oil to fry whales in – any other offences you’d like to take into account?

FFS, I wonder why they bother......Still, I'm sure Helen loves you Indianzz, keep hugging those trees! (No NZ strike aircraft for you when you grow up!)