PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Origin Pacific ceases flying
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2006, 00:55
Split Flap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woe is me I’m so poor done by....
Man I am so sick of Inglis blaming everybody else for his problems, has he forgotten that Air NZ brought his company off him years back for many millions of dollars?
I'm sure the shareholders of Air NZ would want the company that they have invested in to be competitive with Origin, I’m quite sure that if Air NZ had gone into bankruptcy in 2001 then Inglis would have shown no quarter with Air NZ’s stranded passengers. Full price please sir…
I feel sorry for the staff that showed loyalty to this company, I hope that they find work with other companies soon.
As for the axis of evil that was suggested were ‘management’, I hope the fleas of one thousand camels infest your underpants. I have never worked for such horrible people in all my life.
The aviation game is a harsh one and one in which Inglis knows the rules and the penalties. Air NZ is finding difficulties on lots of its routes, capacity dumping on the Tasman, and competitors that seem to have their own oil well to fill their aircraft from, everybody’s got problems… To blame Air NZ for Origins woes seems a little pointless, if it really was all their fault I’m sure Inglis will take them to court and win, good luck.