PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bellview Airlines (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2006, 20:51
AVSEC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey hold it.Just saying things as they are.VK has issues. we required a National carrier that advertised world standards as the reason why other indigenous airlines were not to be considered for the lucrative protected routes they were given, and WT was consigned to the dustbin of history.

We did not expect substandard aircraft to be used.

Bellview operates to the UK via Sierra leone and have a huge inadmissible pax problem.This does not mean that they do not have an improving service,and I for one continued to use them after the crash in Ogun state,and accident in Accra as I travelled around west africa on business.

However like VK they have issues around late arrivals and no announcements during problems to pax, and this ultimately pushed me into using Aero contractors which I must admit is a superior classier service.
Just saying it as it is.
Local aviation security service providers do not incurr the fines your Swiss based provider have had.Also most of them are paying any fines incurred which your provider despite their avoidable mistakes do not.Also they are more affordable.Not just you,they are having these problems elsewhere.
Now whose being fair when looking out for services providers.

Last edited by AVSEC; 12th Aug 2006 at 23:15.