PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Origin Pacific ceases flying
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2006, 20:21
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
youidiots....so you must have been the "fly on the wall" when this was all going down????interesting that you know so much about this sagarso,and throwing a few spears will hopefully make it all better.......offering your expertise in this field would have obviously saved the whole company???

I think youll find it goes a little deeper than your "THEORY"...and that managenent,(plural)...(more than one)will surley have lead to the demise of its ability to stay liquid,and that the combination of the current economics has played a huge part.

I,m with vbrules,condolences to all involved,and I offer any help that I can give for those that ask,all you have to do is PM me and Ill find out any info you require.

The "blame game" gets boring to read....sad news indeed....

For those of you that may qualify,go to the "Rest of the World" PPRune,there is a North America forum.....read the" (another)aussie thinking of moving"....there is a post by "kenny" and he gives a very good,accurate,overview of some of the regionals here in the states....may be worth the read

Last edited by pakeha-boy; 10th Aug 2006 at 21:27.