PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways Turnaround
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2006, 17:34
xyned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nostalgic

Hey ther t3953

you really shed a fair bit of light on the old qatar (probably during the 80's). the country's infrastructure has had a massive turnaround since late 90's( not too bad). currently the rapid development (in other words demolition) has caused quite a bit of misery to residents. living poshly doesnt really expose you to the reality. steep inflation is gonna ruin the perfectly healthy economy whose overall feel was steadily rising up.i know. things need to change. but not like this.why not develop new towns in barren areas. why re develop the flourishing shopping and resedential hubs. why?. as they say "what goes up must come down" most companies have failed to keep up their offerings to the employees in light of rapid inflation in living costs. what with the " no bachelors in the city policy" and "no asians in the city". mark my words.the concerned sheiks and officials behind this are going senile, probably soft in their head.

hey man send me ur email id: mine is [email protected]. i was there when sheraton was the only star in corniche's horizon.