PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oh My God!!!!!
Thread: Oh My God!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2006, 07:44
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yistoph
Flybewire-
Thanks for the heads up. Do you have any idea at the moment how this is going to affect CC? I'm operational out of LGW early this afternoon- expect to get a call soon with news of restrictions or changes in procedure. I imagine this is going to be the day on which all the training about customer service is really and truly going to count!!
All the best-
Yistoph
Hi....I do not really know what you could expect, definitely some disruption. Some flights have been cancelled, but most of them are departing, even if delayed. At the moment the situation isn't nice but under control. Of course, due to the short turnarounds planned for the a/c and the luck of spare a/c during the summer season (at least in some airlines) I could imagine that the afternoon flights will suffer from the delays accrued in the morning.

Good luck and remember that all passengers will have their own view on what is correct and what should have happened etc etc, but we are the ones in charge of their safety and security so they will have to comply, whether they want it or not!!

FBW