PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 2
Thread: Flybe - 2
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2006, 21:33
JobsaGoodun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What an incredible amount of negativity!!
Granted Flybe may not be the best place to work but i'm sure it's far from the worst. Surely pay and conditions along with prospects are far better than those at Eastern/Scot etc.

The £200 million price tag is likely to be very accurate. Personally I can see it going higher. They have a successful business model that is working against most that goes up against it, but most importantly and within the next 18mths they will have completed a full fleet transformation with one of the youngest in the industry. This is something that Jet2, BmiBaby etc seemed to have forgotten about. There is no money for either of these to complete this and so it is likely that they will only fall further and further behind Flybe.

Flybe have significant critical mass where they have significant bases to fens off competition, just look at Bacon on BHDBHX, who threw the towel in after 3mths.

I just wonder what ever happened to team work? cause at the moment it's crew v crewing/managers for crap money and no social life Maybe if it wasn't 17 year old running ops they might get somewhere
How very presumtuous. If you are employed at Flybe then please go and see if ther grass is greener elsewhere. I'd hope you'd be very happy, however please remember that those 17yr olds in Ops would appear to have far more common sense than you! They have consistently delivered the best punctuality seen at Flybe since 2001. It is a shame not all can demonstrate their professional attitude.