PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RN or RAF
Thread: RN or RAF
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 21:53
JAG3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like firstly to sincerely apologise for my actions as it seems I have offended quite alot of people which I blame all myself because I have truly been stupid and said some foolish things.

The point on NCA I feel has got completely taken the wrong way as I didn't mean to offend anyone but stupidly thought that obviously this guy hasn't got the qualifications so must be going for NCA which when I look back I truly regret.

I also feel that maybe my northern irish upbringing and education has led me to soumd blunt or sometimes rude when I really don't mean to offend, sometimes too honest on what I say.

I don't feel I should change my name because it shows I am running from the situation so hope that maybe those whom I have offended can forgive and if you can't I understand.

I personally thought that some threads that I have created has given people of my age some needed help which is something I was lost for a few months back. I was also looking for people's opinions on certain matters as I know nothing of the real life experiences of the armed forces so was looking for any advice possible.

I now feel I have stated my case and await your responses which I would like to hear as I truly hope to be amended.

Thanks