PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United Flight 93, What actually happened ? [somewhat edited by JT]
Old 8th Aug 2006, 19:13
SUPERMNNN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I highly appreciate the work everyone put in here, especially the moderator.

One word of suggestion, please be careful of deleting posts. Many valued posts are the work of others who spend time and energy, sometimes intense research, to find answers, agurements and sometimes, brilliant ideas. Many scientific discoveries, inventions, designs are created right on message board, through brainstorming. All the posts have historical, personal as well as academic values. Because most of the posts are direct interaction between real people in real time, very few of us save them on hard drives since we know for sure we can find them on the board. Many years down the road, someone may think, hey I read some posts on that message board, or I posted something on that board. Let's go and find it.

I have a friend who even collected his posts on one forum and made it into a book.

Thank you again for all your time and work. It is fun to "fight" for the right answers (with an atitude sometimes), lol. Cheers.