PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RN or RAF
Thread: RN or RAF
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 16:52
samuraimatt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JAG3
Samarui
Why have you chosen to criticise my english then use this as an obstacle for me getting in the services. I can ensure that I don't take time to prepare my posts for grammer miscalculations but instead use my spelling etc. to show that I am not poorly educated. I received a grade B in English GCSE which I'm sure acknowledges some aptitude for grammar. I also received another 8 GCSE's at grade B or above which is something you musn't have as you're going for NCA.

Oh and why don't you read the thread again as it clearly points out that I am aiming for aircrew because you did ask ''what branch are you looking for.''
So now you are saying NCA are poorly qualified Aircrew? If you are not prepared to accept constructive points then maybe you are not suited to the Armed Forces. You will see that I am not the only person to comment on your grammar. Not taking time to check your posts for mistakes just shows that you pay no attention to detail. This will not stop you getting in but it will have a bearing on your performance during your training. Btw, I have the requisite qualifications for a Commission in the RAF but have chosen to apply for NCA. I am happy with my choice of career something you seem to be unsure of. Insulting people will not get you to the front of the queue when it comes to joining the RAF, RN or what ever service you plan to join. Good luck. You will need it.