PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Bog' standard Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 11:03
blueplume

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blueplume
Considering you are posting to a forum for Passengers and SLF, which is frequented by frequent flyers, I hardly think
Quote: "most passengers seem to turn into animals as soon as they set foot on an aircraft. Doesn't matter wheteher they paid tuppence-haypenny or £100 to fly, they treat the a/c and staff like ****"

is very polite.

But judging by your previous posts, I think it's obvious what your intentions are in making such clearly inflammatory comments.

Whether you have a nice day or not is kind of irrelevant.

So, what are my intentions? As far as I'm aware I replied to a thread, even if it wasn't in the correct forum, oh my god, the skies are falling on our heads, so what. You're right, it is irrelevant whether I'm having a nice day or not. Up to you what you do with yours. What you think is also irrelevant to me in case you hadn't noticed. And as frequent flyers you still don't fly as often as crews who do work hard to keep it expedient, safe and pleasant. I also do so. If I feel I have a reason to moan about a certain type of passenger then I will use my right to do so on this website, that's what it's for.

Don't get to worried about it, it's unlikely anyway that either of us will change our opinions by writing tart replies to each other.

From the beach......