PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NZ Flying schools/aeroclubs for international students
Old 7th Aug 2006, 07:55
divinesoul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

I apologize if i was rash and my post showed that i have an attitude.its just that i know aussiemaverick is not from australia nor has he trained at basair And his profile shows he is 17 years old.how can a 17 year old know so much.i feel he had nothing to contribute to this thread.He has asked this question"whats the best flight school" in some of threads before.thats why i got irritated and wrote that post.He is just another confused 17 year old who cant make up his mind about choosing a flight school.

If you guys say i have an attitude so be it i am not disputing what you guys say.

And MR ECT

There is no restriction for international students to fly in any of the schools/aeroclubs.
But you forgot one thing before we need to come there we need a valid student visa.And the NZ immigration authorities will only give that visa to courses and institutions approved by the NZQA(New Zealand qualification authority).And the course provider should be a signatory to the "Code of practice for the pastoral care of International students".

So you see as an international student our options are limited.
I did a search and the schools i mentioned above are NZQA approved.I just posted them here to check if i missed any of the other NZQA approved flying schools and if anybody has anything more to add to that list.