PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair / other Low cost Turnover
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2006, 19:34
Nice Touch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZB,

Why should I think twice before asking a reasonable question-perhaps you would like to answer-perhaps you know what you are talking about.

There is nothing silly,ill-informed or otherwise about my experience at easyJet-I KNOW what I am talking about and I saw the the airline taking shape long before NSF was involved.

I do not retract from any comment made-why the blood hell should I-NSF sets out his stall on the ezy/fr issues and is just wrong. I am not here to "big up" ryan-but I will shoot down that sycophantic thread that exists in easy of people that have been "oranged". I really do wish you could come to a FR base for a month-you would see what I mean. As for NSF experience-I could not care less-hours in the air never equated to ability or contributed to foresight or intelligence. Just because my responses are robust and personal-so what-I admit to an element of goading-it irresistible when a person as pompous as NSF "presides" over threads.

on a conciliatory note I do hope that AH works out-but the initials don't bode well!