PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair / other Low cost Turnover
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2006, 16:28
Nice Touch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NSF,

Lets try again. What exactly, improvements wise, has resulted from AH early morning "flesh squeezing". Whilst I don't doubt that his intention is to improve life-there is a long way to go from the above to an improvement-as a share holder I think you should have a pay cut and work harder and stop wasting money on the bloody airbus.

Now to you. Two shags does not make you Casanova. Your lack of airline experience shows and,if you are a pilot, what a pain in the ar$e you must be. People like you set T&Cs BACK. I bet when asked you flirt around the point of whats wrong-change your colours to suit the company-and NEVER convey the true feelings of your friends.

Your pontification of Ryanair makes me sick-not because I love Leo-BUT you just don"t know what you are talking about-BECAUSE you have not worked for them. So less of the "educated" and "ill informed" from you please.

If your happy then good-but stay away from subjects over your head and concentrate on butt kissing-which is the only way to get on in easy.

Good luck I remain a Nice Touch