PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair
Thread: Loganair
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2006, 10:48
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone know how Logan go about their recruitment process for newbees? I believe a simple 'lift the phone to see who's available' probably operates for schools like OAT and FTE? As previously stated, I also came across an advert by FlightSafety which suggested those successful on their Saab 340 MCC course at Farnborough would (more like COULD possibly!!) be offered an interview!

Does the airline take into account that those already settled in Scotland and wanting to remain in Scotland may be more suited candidates? Or is it prepared to sift through hundreds of online CV's in order to find newbee modular students that could fit this bill? (a previous post entitled "what's going on in Scotland" by an experienced instructor based up here who had tried on several occassions to get into Logan makes me doubt this, however I don't know).

I understand that the newly adapted system of TR and training payment may affect Logan badly (over a period of time) however there will always be people out there willing to conform to the system!