PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair / other Low cost Turnover
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2006, 01:22
Norman Stanley Fletcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice Touch - if you cannot see the difference between a CEO like AH who is roaming round pressing the flesh with his pilots and cabin crew early in the morning and a CEO like MOL who openly despises the lot of them, then you are best suited to life in Ryanair.

The 'meaningless crap talk' about T&Cs you alluded to is there in any contract for anyone to read about. You may find that most people are actually quite interested in the fine detail and like to know beforehand what they are actually signing up to. The great thing about easyJet contracts is that every pilot knows what everyone else's says - by all accounts a luxury not on offer to our colleagues at Ryanair.

And by the way, no I have not worked for Ryanair - for which I am extremely grateful. Nor have I worked for Emirates, Etihad, Royal Brunei, British Airways, BMI, Monarch or a whole host of other airlines. Nonetheless, I have friends who work for many of them and take the time to research each one as the need arises. Therefore I am happy to form an educated opinion once I know the facts. No doubt you too have a view, albeit probably not very well informed if most of your posts are anything to go by. The truth is out there mate - just take the time to do some research rather than spit forth ill-mannered posts all the time. You might just learn something.

Regarding salaries, it is extremely difficult to make accurate comparisons, but my latest calcs indicate that easyJet is for the first time better paid than Ryanair overall. I will not bore you with the details but once again you can go on our website and find the deal - there is nothing hidden and what you see is what you get.