PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair
Thread: Loganair
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2006, 19:18
On speed on profile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ambulance 'Charlie Alpha'
Amazing though that a bank would still agree to lend you thousands in that situation isn't it!? Maybe that's where the problem lies? If the banks didn't readily lend the money for these courses to already indebted people, would we actually be having this conversation? Thread creep I know, but still an interesting topic.
ACA
You are exactly right! When people are desperate, people will do anything for money and a job. I still think though that the companies that go this route are going to regret it. Its a shame really!

banter, with all due respect. the quality of training is good in most companies regardless of whether they are a BA franchise or not and I would expect Logans to be better than the average because of the types of weather and approaches that are regularly flown. That said BA connect has lost loads of trainers as has flybe and baconnect. there are many others that are losing them steadily and the experienced pool that once was is no longer. its only going to get worse as well unless the balance is readressed properly.

anyway... those that are desperate enough, go for it and good luck,you will need it!