PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Suspensions / Mt Cook Airlines
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2006, 07:53
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RD.. whilst Ive agreed with most of of your points,I also would also make the point that when it comes to negotiation etc etc,things do get a little heated...things get said,tempers run high....be wary of the fact that not all digest these situations as you do,and to paste or paint everybody with the same brush because their rhetoric is a little "agro" is .....I have to work with blokes that left a good airline job to go down to OZ to replace Ansett Airline crews(who have families )so that they might have a good time at their expense,knowing they would come back to the states,no penalties,but for a good time ,while a job action was going on......and to hear their excuses as to why they went is pitiful.....you talk of thuggery...it is not hard to feel that way when someone who doesn,t give a ****e about your well-being comes in from overseas and takes your job, then leaves 3 months later and doesnt give a crap.....America West Pilots,I have the list (as part of Ansett) did this and did it knowingly...I have had feelings like MT,S on sevearl occasions...

Over a few tinnies,I,m sure we could have a great chinwaggle,but mate,....there are some very ****ty people out there who have no scruples...and MT DOES HAVE A GOOD POINT...call them what you want,..the bottom line is they have no respect for themselves or for the industry