PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK CAA - a chocolate fireguard?
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2006, 00:47
MercenaryAli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last minutes changes . . .

. . . this kind of rostering or lack of, has been going on in BRAL aka BACON since time began. Anyone who complaimed or refused to comply with a late change was either "teleported" to the IOM to stamp the carpet in front of Bully Boy Norman or very soon got his marching orders and P45. Nobody was allowed to have a "private" life, you belonged body and soul to BRAL and woe betide anyone who tried to buck the sytem. Believe me I tried and failed as many others did before and after me. Sad thing was that I personally reported their attitude of bullying, constant late roster changes often changes to changes, weeks at a time away from home base because they either refused to actually operate a base with crews but wanted to operate aircraft from that airport or because crews had left suddently (wonder why?) and could not be easily replaced. I reported this to CHIRP but sadly it fell on deaf ears either there or when it reached the CAA. Hutchings a little jumped up shxt of weasal who I believe is still involved in BACON, a nasty piece of work promoted well out of his intelligence level and ability range, was one of Norman's bully boys but never once did the CAA or those down at CHIRP appear to take any interest at all. I left, and am so so happy that I did or I would have propably had a nervous breakdown. However there are good people both at CHIRP and in the CAA but I just wish they had the balls to stand up to these badly managed airlines and enforce good rules and FTL's.
Sadly nothing much changes - different day. same shxt