PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2006, 00:34
Wilders85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW. I have been away for a while earning a crust or two and upon my return have witnessed a total decimation if not a complete hatchet job of our brethren. ????

OK. Let me declare an interest. I am of the RAFP (Many Years Since). I did escape in 87 and I have posted on this thread a total of 4 times until this offering.

I am, quite honestly, appalled at some of the posts from so called (ex) members of the RAFP entered since my last humble offerings.

I will not, and will never justify or excuse the postings of some members of this forum, nor will I engage in petty insults to any of the comments made by forum members. I have in my previous posts made my position perfectly clear. Feel free to ridicule and abuse but please be prepared to accept a reciprocal arrangement. I for one can accept and agree with most of the reasonable comments made on this forum. However !!!!

A gent by the handle of Two Boats has given us an in depth account of his service and when abused has retreated in the face of superior aggression. Now call me a sceptic, but by my understanding and real life experience (albeit I left the fold in 87) I would suggest that any RAFP WO would have served at least 22 years in the RAF if not more. This would mean joining the local constabulary as a probationary constable at an age of over 40 years(Minimum). I will probably be corrected but I do not know of any Police Force that in recent years accept recruits over that age. If any local agreements are in place to facilitate such a recruitment age then I concede to superior knowledge. What I am trying to point out is that certain facts as offered by individual posters should be investigated to confirm relevancy.

I am not convinced by the postings of Two Boats.

Far be it for me to discuss OpSec. I am so far out of it I don’t even know what you are talking about nor do I particularly want to know. . However, Laar72 has displayed an attitude that portrays the worst aspect and ignorance of the “Need to Know” principle. The petty retorts and insults show an amazing lack of judgement and control, exactly what other members of this forum have identified as the worst attitude within the RAFP trade. Please discuss.

Yet again I am opening myself to incomming. !!!!

Regards to all genuine posters

Last edited by Wilders85; 4th Aug 2006 at 06:07.