PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2006, 20:54
dustybin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
biggles, i loved that one I wish i could say what i thought sometimes. like the pax who kicked off the other day because we were delayed and had no sandwiches to SELL. They had been given food vouchers in the terminal but it was just a disaster we had no crap overpriced sandwiches to sell to them. It as my fault that she was going to a business meeting on an empty belly and was reporting me because of it, i nicely asked why she never spent her voucher on food in the terminal as she had 3 hours to kill but it was all my fault. Proberly had a G&T with it old bag.
we also had another pax kick off about having no crap sandwiches after a delay (i work for a LCC were you pay nearly £5 for a sandwhich),we explained that they had been on all day and we would not eat them so not wanting to sell them. she made a scene about how she worked for the HEALTH & SAFTY and needed food and in the end we thought we would pull the guilt trip. After her little show we went up to her and gave her my crew meal and explained that i would go without because she was so upset about it. The old bag eat every bit and when i took it away she never even said thanks. How can you win if we sold her the sandwiches she would end up with food posioning, but she is happy to let another person go without food how selfish? Health & safty my arse