PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WsM Helidays
Thread: WsM Helidays
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2006, 10:23
lartsa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
heliexpress

i think that visiting pilots may want it a return to how it was a few years ago before charging and the regulations imposed

iam not saying that the regulations are not all required but it was nice to wander over a have a chat and meet other pilots

i didnt like the introduction of charges i know it goes to charity but the visiting pilots make the weekend for the punters coming and going theye have already paid for their helicopters ,fuel ,rentals ect it annoyed me that we have to pay a landing fee [even if it was optional]

i belive the miitary dont pay they get paid to come is this true ?

i came for the 6 years prior to charging with 2/3 other helis

[QUOTE][But, on a different note..instead of posting that here, why don't you inform the event organisers about what you were unhappy with..as "constructive critisism" so that they can then try to improve the event for next year, and for the years following on from that? I am 100% sure that you are not the only one who was disappointed with the event, so try and make it better..for everyone. /QUOTE]

so heres my 2 ideas for the management

no charges

if any pilot or passenger wants to wander he purchases a hi viz jacket with WSM HELI MUSEUM on the back for £10 each year the colour of writing changes [these could be used later by pilot and pax for safety reasons ]

lets gets wsm helidays to where it was before a place on the pilots calender

helimarshaller are you the photograper that also marshalls at the helichamps