PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paradigm - Beware!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2006, 08:25
SATSD1a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply from Paradigm

Ladies/Gents,

Fair old bit of PSL Bashing going on here. Now I am either missing something as a brand new member of PPRUNE or has nobody thought of reporting this to PSL or Theatre/PJHQ J1 staffs. I happen to be the MOD interface between PSL and the FLCs/PJHQ and I am happy to talk to anyone on the subject. I was notified about this scam by SP POL in town and I am investigating it with my PSL colleague. Rest assured this has not been sat on. If you would like to discuss this further, you can type SATSD1a into any military PC and my details should appear. Failing that use the D Directory.

Originally Posted by PSL

Paradigm have a policy of reviewing and improving the methods in which we store personal information which is in line with the Payment Card Industry Standards, as part of this we also:
* Review and implement, the latest applicable risk prevention tools to keep personal information safe.
Therefore we ensure that :
* Account numbers are masked, apart from the final four digits, when displayed by the customer care team after initial input.
* We do not store sensitive authentication data subsequent to authorisation.
* Only a limited team of people have access to this security controlled information.